DOML Model Checker Documentation#
The DOML Model Checker is a component of the PIACERE framework in charge of checking the correctness and consistency of DOML models.
- Writing Requirements
- Built-in Requirements
- VM Network Interfaces
- Concretization of Software Interfaces
- Duplicated Interfaces
- Deployed Software Components
- Concretization of Abstract Infrastructure
- Concrete Infrastructure Elements have a maps Association
- Network Interfaces belong to a Security Group
- Virtual Machines in AutoScaleGroup should not be present in Concretization
- Virtual Machines that host a container need an OS
- REST APIs
- DOML Reference
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101000162.